Re: About Table header

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 08:24:19 CEST

HI Kousik,

I am trying to merge the code of Branch gsoc2010tableimprov:
http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/abiword/branches/gsoc2010tableimprov/

I know that the frontend works and some of the backend works are still
left. Can you give me a simple introduction about what you have done
on the branch.

I saw some words on Abiword GSOC 2013 idea list TWIKI page, but I want
to get more information before merge. thanks
That will be great help for me to dig into the code

Thanks,
Joe