Re: About Table header

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 15:38:34 CEST

Hi Joe,

The gsoc2010tableimprov branch is mostly about implementing a general
selection mechanism for cells inside a table. Kousik code is in the
branch gsoc2012table_headers. Note that merging Kousik branch with the
current trunk may not be easy because I made extensive changes to the
table code during the last year. I can give you a few pointers on what
you will need to modify if you are selected for GSOC.

Simon