printing to postscript requires ghostscript

Jeff Evarts (jde@eng.us.uu.net)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 16:56:30 -0500

Eric W. Sink wrote:

> More info: the current printing support is oriented around GhostScript.
> AbiWord tries to find your installation of GhostScript so that it can
> use its fontmap and AFM files. If you don't have one, or if AbiWord
> doesn't find it, you get something similar to what you saw.

Is that the way you want to do it? (Obviously that precludes
a lot of platforms from using AbiWord)

Also (for what it's worth) I *do* have ghostscript installed,
and the .afm files are present, so that's not what's causing
this particular problem.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Evarts