Re: Missing underscores...

Eric W. Sink (eric@abisource.com)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:16:24 -0600

This looks promising, but I'm still suspicious.

1. Is there any chance at all that our cvs mirror is doing something funky
to the code?

2. How about we drop James a build which we've done, which is known to
work on our systems. If he has the problem with that build there on his
Win98 box, that will be reasonably conclusive.

Just curious...

--

Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman eric@abisource.com