Re: Small error in ap_EditMethods.cpp

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:00:42 -0500

I should have looked deeper - but great :)

I'm currently working on a method to quickly import the project into VC++
IDE... I feel this will be more useful (if I can find time to complete it)
for debugging purposes... If anyone else out there already has something
set up, feel free to drop me a line...

Jim

At 11:18 AM 11/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>At 10:03 AM 11/11/98 -0800, I wrote:
>>If you take a look at your favorite word processor, you'll notice that we
>>only want to claim that text is, say, bold, if the entire span is bold.
The