AbiWord 0.1.6

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:20:23 -0600

... is out. Highlights since 0.1.5 include:

1. The XP application framework now supports cool new toolbars using art
from the GIMP/GNOME guys. (Thanks, tigert!)

http://tigert.gimp.org/gnome/gnome-stock/

GTK folks may notice that toolbar button text greys out, but the button
stays in full color. The GTK guys fixed this in their CVS trees last night.

Win32 folks may notice some glitches if they're using versions of
comctl32.dll earlier than 4.72.*, which is available at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/downloads/files/40Comupd.htm

2. The selection-drawing logic has been bugging us for a while, so it's
been completely reworked.

3. A friendlier version of the UT_ASSERT macro on Linux.

4. Jeff added the rest of Latin-1 characters, but we've all got EnUS
keyboards here, so testing help from folks with other keyboards would be
greatly appreciated: