Re: graphics conversion

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:46:57 -0600

thanks for the offer to help !!

i'm a little confused by your message, though.
i'm not sure what graphic files that you are referring to.

i added a set of XPM's as the images for the various
toolbar buttons. i also wrote a small function for
win32 which loads the XPM's and converts them on-the-fly
to BMP's for the win32 toolbar common control. [this is
not the most space efficient, but it does keep those stinking
msft binary-format files out of our source tree and let's us
have cross-platform artwork :-]

so, i don't believe that we have anything needing converting
at the present time.

we haven't thought about .ico or .cur files yet.

thanks again,
jeff