Toolbars under win98

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:15:42 -0500

If you use the arrow key to go to the beginning of a line that is bold,
italic or whatever, it switches off the bold/italic toggle state of the
toolbar button and shows as normal. If you use the Home key, this doesn't
happen. The same result shows on the menu.

If you type from this position (after using the arrow key, and triggering
the toggle off) you get normal type.

Also, the window isn't refreshing 100% - I am saving a screen shot to show
what I mean... it shows the bold toggled off at the beginning of row, and
the refresh artifact... 95k jpg file...

Jim