Re: AbiWord 1.0.6 bombs out on Save As - platform specific...?

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 02:57:25 -0500

On the win32 platform, this doesn't occur... Save As works fine, and the
saved document loads fine as well... hope that helps narrow down the scope...

Also, under win32, the window still fails to refresh under certain
conditions. I type one line and hit enter. I type in the second line,
highlight it and select bold (for example). I then go to the beginning of
the line, hit the backspace, then the enter key. The end of the second line
still shows just beneath the first.

Jim

At 11:31 PM 11/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This error is pretty easy to reproduce. Just type some text, select Save
As...