Re: AbiWord 0.1.2

J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:28:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Paul Rohr wrote:

> However, I wasn't able to reproduce your exact problem as reported.

It looks like you changed it, but I can still get it to happen:

<SCRIPT>
Select File->New
Type "Now is the time for all good people to come to the aid of their
country."
Select "country." using <SHIFT>-Left Arrow
Underline using CTRL-U
Select starting at people to the end of line using the mouse.
Push the left arrow key.
</SCRIPT>

<OUTPUT>

DEBUG: BEGIN Formatting block: 0x80f7d80

DEBUG: END Formatting block: 0x80f7d80

DEBUG: invokeKeyboardMethod: warpInsPtLeft repeat 1 length 0 with [ DEBUG:
]

AbiWord: fv_View.cpp:152: void FV_View::_eraseSelection(): Assertion
`!_isSelectionEmpty()' failed. Aborted (core dumped)

</OUTPUT>

<SYSTEM>
Redhat 5.1 with latest updates
Gtk+-1.0.5
What else is relevant?
</SYSTEM>

Hope this helps!

Patrick

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)

"If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to." -- Old Irish Saying