A bug -- maybe?

J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

New lines generated by word-wraps and new lines generated by a hard return
are not the same height. In short, when I press return, it appears to
insert _two_ newlines (as though I pressed return twice in a conventional
word processor).

Is this a feature or a bug? If the former, may I suggest against it?
First, it's awkward for people used to traditional WP's -- secondly, it
would make entry of addresses and such difficult to format correctly.

BTW, the last fix worked -- nice work.

Patrick

(p.s. is there any kind of bug tracker online and I just missed it?)

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky
patrick@narkinsky.ml.org

"It is so stupid of modern society to have given up believing in the devil when he is the only explanation for it." -- Ronald Knox