WINNT is really WIN32

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:19:57 -0800

Clean up build system to remove spurious NT-specific gunk.

M abi/BUILD_JS.sh
M abi/GET_JS.sh
M abi/src/config/abi_defs.mk
M abi/src/config/abi_rules.mk
M abi/src/config/platforms/winnt.mk <-- renamed to win32.mk
M abi/src/ps/xp/parseAFM.c
M abi/src/util/xp/ut_string.cpp

We've been doing all our Win32 builds in-house on NT 4.0, and testing on 95,
so this slipped by us. Thanks go to list member James Lefavour, who's been
building on Win98 using VC6, for catching this.

WARNING -- These changes will be in tonight's anonymous CVS drop, so don't
grab them without remembering the following:

At 04:00 PM 10/13/98 -0500, Eric W. Sink wrote:
>You probably should do a
>
> make realclean
>
>before doing the cvs update to get the latest stuff. The
>names of the OBJ directories changed, so if you don't clean
>them out before getting the new makefiles, you'll get orphaned
>object files, which will have to be cleaned out manually, by
>a dentist, with one of those awful metal scraping tools, and
>we all know how unpleasant that would be.

Enjoy!

Paul