Re: And then there were three.

Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:36:10 -0400

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Eric W. Sink wrote:

> <credit where="where it's due">
> I had nothing to do with this. In fact, no one on the
> AbiSource staff made any significant contributions to
> getting this port going. All the real work was done by
> Thomas Fletcher. Kudos to him for contributing to the
> development and helping to make AbiWord a
> community-developed project.
> </credit>

In all fairness, a large part of the congratulations
should go to the Abi crew for making such a portable
back end. To say that all of the advice and hand-holding
was not a significant contribution would be to under
play the amount of help I had from Eric, Jeff and
Paul in getting the BeOS port up (then down, then up
again =;-) and going.

Thanks guys,
Thomas

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf