commit -- was Re: translation of abiword to Danish

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:21:19 -0500

i just added a new doc to abi/docs about how to create the
translation files. see abi/docs/AbiSource_Localization.abw

give it a try if you'd like and let me know if you have
any problems or questions.

jeff

ps. the doc references build 0.5.5 which we haven't done yet
(but will in a few days). you can use today's cvs just the same.
let me know if you want to start from 0.5.4 and i'll explain the
diffs.