commit -- AbiWord 0.7.4 FreeBSD install

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.sourcegear.com)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:59:39 -0500

Ming-I Hsieh wrote:
> There are two patch which the port use. Maybe you can submit these into
> AbiWord CVS Tree. They will make AbiWord can be make install under
> FreeBSD.

I've committed these patches (the addition of abi/src/pkg/freebsd
and abi/src/pkg/freebsd/Makefile and an update to
abi/src/config/platforms/freebsd.mk).

> How about submit AbiWord into FreeBSD port tree? :)
> How about provide a FreeBSD package on your WebSite? :)

We'd like to do official FreeBSD package builds, but we
currently do not have a computer available for automated
builds (ethernet, hard disk, RAM, CPU) with FreeBSD installed.

We would like to be able to produce FreeBSD builds as part
of our normal release build process, and even get these builds
integrated into the ports collection, as soon as we can get
the hardware to do so.

--
Shaw Terwilliger