Re: Suggestion:: AbiEdit project

ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 05:46:13 PDT

Vim is surely a wonderful editor once you have the commands hardcoded into
your nervs, but I am looking for a simple editor with a sexy GUI with
toolbars and things, which is GPL and available both for windows (when the
boss chooses OS )and Linux (when I can choose).

Kwrite is nice for an example, but a bit to simple, but I could add
functionality as I need it, but that would not help when I have to use
windos NT.