Abiword and Stampede

Gary Richardson (gary@atdot.org)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:29:52 -0600 (MDT)

Hey,

I just installed the abiword slp on my stampede box. It appears to have
worked and runs as fine as my compiled version.

I just thought you may like to know.

btw, all of the slp's that Stampede distributes are compiled with pgcc to
get pentium optimization (hence Stampede being a pentium only
distribution). Are the Abiword slp's "pentium optimized?"

I know that this is really nitpicky for a word processor under
development and such, but it is more for the uniformity of stampede . . .

__

Gary Richardson
Computer geek & ultimate player.

/* http://www.fvlu.dhs.org for ulty */
Your tagline for today:
Remember the good old days, when CPU was singular?