Options dialog not Implemented yet?

snacher (snacher@zoomnet.net)
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:25:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BEE06B.6CF3EBC0

Hello, I have downloaded the AbiWord program..
When I go to the tool bar , and click on options ..
I get this message "Options dialog not implemented yet"
Add code in ap_EditMethods.cpp, line 3378 and mail patches to:
abiword-dev@abisource.com??
I can not find where I am told to add the code to ! I also cant find this in
any of the program files : ap_EditMethods.cpp!!
Can you please give me some idea on how to get the Options to work !! I also
see that the help file isnt done yet and that it still needs to be done !!
Thanks
Snacher..

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BEE06B.6CF3EBC0

Hello, I have = downloaded the=20 AbiWord program..
When I go to the = tool bar , and=20 click on options ..
I get this message = "Options=20 dialog not implemented yet"
Add code in = ap_EditMethods.cpp,=20 line 3378 and mail patches to: abiword-dev@abisource.com??=
I can not find where = I am told=20 to add the code to ! I also cant find this in any of the program files : = ap_EditMethods.cpp!!
Can you please give = me some idea=20 on how to get the Options to work !! I also see that the help file isnt = done yet=20 and that it still needs to be done !!
Thanks
Snacher..
------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BEE06B.6CF3EBC0--