Where on the roadmap is Automatic Headings numbering ?

ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:14:22 PDT

Where on the roadmap is Automatic Headings numbering ?

1) I find this important, and checked the Roadmap to see about when this is
planned, but I could not find it (or understand where it was).

2) Another question, is it prohibited to implement and put a feature that is
placed a few versions away on the roadmap, like for instance the TOC ?

3) The entries for release 0.9 called DLOG. Are there features already
there, only to wait for a simple dialog to be implemented, like for instant
spell checking, is a dialog all it takes to get it ?