Error message from AbiWord

Raikanta Sahu (rsahu@arc.unm.edu)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:55:36 -0600 (MDT)

I am getting the following error message when I start AbiWord. Is
there something I can do in my environment to remove the message?

GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to: No such user 335.

I am not a subscriber of this mailing list. I appreciate your replying
to me personally.

Thanks.

-Raikanta

| Raikanta Sahu | phone: (505) 277-8332 |
| rsahu@unm.edu | FAX : (505) 277-8235 |
| Research Staff | 1601 Central Ave NE |
| Albuquerque High Performance Computing Center| University of New Mexico |
| University of New Mexico | Albuquerque, NM 87131 |