linux ppc abiword

Mark Senior (mds091@cs.usask.ca)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:48:32 -0600

I noticed that your 'other platforms' page said that you had had reports
that abiword compiled and ran on Linux for powerpc. On the ftp mirrors
for LinxPPC, there is a PPC RPM for abiword (also supposed to work for
MKLinux), so you might want to indicate that fact somwhere on your
site. I'm not sure if the version there is the most current one
available, although LinuxPPC seems to update their ftp sites very
frequently.

Looking forward to seeing the progress of AbiWord

Mark Senior