Interested in overall plan

Subject: Interested in overall plan
From: Aaron Leventhal (aaronl@chorus.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 10:26:05 CST

Hello,
Just downloaded the Windows version of Abiword and am playing with it.
Extremely responsive.
As someone who is looking around for the right office suite to program for,
I'd like to ask some questions about future development philosophy.
* I believe in the future that the word processor, web browser, web page
editor and e-mail client will merge into one application. What is
Abisource's position on this idea.
* My area of specialty has been developing software for disabled people.
Has thought yet been put into this area?
Thank you,
Aaron Leventhal

P.S. My new email address is aaronl@chorus.net