Re: Hidable rulers

Subject: Re: Hidable rulers
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 02:12:25 CST

I've taken out the viewRuler functionality abiword is not "annoying" to use
until I find the root cause. I've not noticed the problem until I started
stepping though the code w/ gdb. My machine is not fast enough to constantly
change the menubars, so I've not noticed it.

But, Shaw was right, the menus WERE toggled on each menu call.

argh!

-shack