Re: Hidable rulers

Subject: Re: Hidable rulers
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 01:43:17 CST

I'll be attacking the seg faults really quickly (but you cann't say I didn't
warn you :>)

I'm currently tracking down the following debug message...

    DEBUG: ap_GetState_View - AP_MENU_ID_VIEW_RULER 1
    DEBUG: viewRuler: showruler=0
    DEBUG: AP_UnixFrame::toggleRuler 0

the getState is fine, but the i'm not sure about the others. I've not changed
any of the EditMethods viewRuler calling, so ... ??? I'm seeing the traces,
but not having the ruler actually changed unless I click it. (only on unix)

What system are you runing on?

-shack