Re: Hideable rulers

Subject: Re: Hideable rulers
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 01:21:27 CST

Logan,

Thanks for reminding me... arghh. I now remember this problem from when I
started two weeks ago.!! I'll look into it.

I just tried to generate a segfault, but have been unable to. I've started
both w/ the ruler prefs on and off, and tried scrolling between multiple
toggles of the ruler via the menu.

I finally got it to segfault after a few minutes of going up and down, toggle,
repeat. Can you come up w/ a sure time crash situation? I've not been able
to come up with one. :<

-shack