6 bugs postponed

Subject: 6 bugs postponed
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 11:56:05 CST

I took some time reviewing bugzilla, and found the following six bugs that
will not be fixed for AbiWord 1.0. Consequently, I have moved them to the
"Postponed" category. If you feel that any of these should not have been
postponed, you know what to do.

 Summary
157 Low ALL TODO Consider DocPosition cacheing in PieceTable
158 Med PC Need to use hour-glass during long operations.
159 Med ALL TODO Split ap_EditMethods.cpp into a collection of files.
303 Low XWi PolyLine() strangeness in GR_UnixGraphics
349 Low ALL TODO investigate saving x,y for selection anchor
372 Low ALL TODO consolidate identical platform code

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist