Re: commit -- Patch for HTML export (bug#461?)

Subject: Re: commit -- Patch for HTML export (bug#461?)
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 22:13:14 CST

At 03:25 PM 12/3/99 -0600, sterwill@abisource.com wrote:
>d.rose@salford.ac.uk wrote:
>> ps. hdiff.out is diff file for .h file
>> cppdiff.out is diff file for .cpp file
>
>I've committed this patch, and it seems to work, although I haven't
>done any exhaustive tests (Bob, I'm not sure how this might affect
>your feature matrix).

This was an awesome patch.

Generally speaking, HTML export of styled info was totally busted before
the patch from d.rose@salford.ac.uk. Now, the world is a much happier
place. The patch fixes everything it claimed to.

I have updated the feature matrix, but I have some other changes to make,
so may not get the web site live for another 24 hours.

There are still some issues with explicitly set "s props" and consequently
"s basedon" when saving to HTML. So for example, if I define a custom
style, none of the relevant attributes are picked up. I have modified the
title of #461, now refering to custom sytles, and re-prioritized the bug to
low.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist