Re: word importer

Subject: Re: word importer
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 17:17:59 CST

At 04:56 PM 12/6/99 -0600, Robert Sievers wrote:
>Both widows and orphans have no way to be set from the GUI, but the
>properties should be read from .abw files if hand-edited.

Bzzzt! Try the second page of the Paragraph dialog. ;-)

Two notes:

1. On GTK, we're still missing tri-state checkboxes. That shouldn't affect
anything here, but if it does, that's a bug.

2. The UI just turns widow/orphan support on or off, which is the way most
word processors work. IIRC, Eric coded these properties to allow finer
control of widow/orphan behavior than that. (At least I think that's why
the property takes int arguments, rather than bools.)

Paul