Re: Saving files on BeOS

Subject: Re: Saving files on BeOS
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 09:24:21 CST

Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> > 2. The recent .zabw patch from Richard Jefts has changed something on Be
> > that should not have been changed.
>
> I'd like to hear more about this ... is the patch for compressed
> abi word documents?

It was a patch from Richard Jefts to allow AbiWord to open and save
compressed documents (with the extension ".zabw"). The patch
changed files completely in abi/src/wp/impexp/xp, and nothing more,
and only uses calls from the existing zlib library, but since it
touched the native import/export code, it's possible that it's
suspect. I've had no problems opening or saveing files on other
platforms, though.

--
Shaw Terwilliger