wv after janurary, new job

Subject: wv after janurary, new job
From: Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 10:15:27 CST

Its no secret now that come the beginning of Janurary Im taking up a new
job in Hamburg Germany with Stardivision. To be honest I do not know how
this will affect my further input into wv. I hope to be able to continue
with on it in my spare time, though for sure I'll have a lot less of that
in any case. It could be construed as a conflict on interest to work
simultaneously on a free word importer for rival word processors :-), but
theres a good strong case for allowing it to go ahead, I'll keep you
posted and find a good maintainer (probably abi itself, as abi has the
biggest vested interest in continuing it) if it comes to pass that I cannot
continue working on it.

That said, im confident that all will go well whichever way it goes.

C.

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Cascades