Re: bug #522

Subject: Re: bug #522
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 14:45:32 CST

At 03:41 PM 12/12/99 -0500, Richard Jefts wrote:
>With gtk 1.2.6 and the latest cvs version of abiword I can not reproduce
>this bug.

It's the time of year for miracles.

This is the bug where dropdowns continue to have focus after returning to
the document window. If anyone else on the list has had this focus
problem, please see if you can confirm this disappears in GTK 1.2.6. In
the meantime, I have a dozen email addresses of other people who have seen
this, so I will see if some of them get the same results.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist