Re: bug #522

Subject: Re: bug #522
From: Matthew Kirkwood (weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 17:12:55 CST

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Robert Sievers wrote:

> >With gtk 1.2.6 and the latest cvs version of abiword I can not reproduce
> >this bug.
>
> It's the time of year for miracles.
>
> This is the bug where dropdowns continue to have focus after returning
> to the document window. If anyone else on the list has had this focus
> problem, please see if you can confirm this disappears in GTK 1.2.6.
> In the meantime, I have a dozen email addresses of other people who
> have seen this, so I will see if some of them get the same results.

If this is the one that someone on the GNotices site was complaining
about, then I can't reproduce it either, on RH6.1 + October GNOME.

This is with a GNOME build, though - I'll try to do a Gtk+-only build
tomorrow and see what it's like then.

FWIW, I've been building and playing with CVS and release AbiWord for
a while now (sorry, I rarely need a WP), and I have never seen this
problem, though.

Matthew.