commit -- AbiWord 0.7.7 (DaDK changes and more)

Subject: commit -- AbiWord 0.7.7 (DaDK changes and more)
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 15:14:00 CST

Birger Langkjer wrote:
> I've updated the translation and made an .desktop file for AbiWord. the
> desktop file goes in /usr/share/gnome/apps/Applications/ and the icon goes
> in /usr/share/pixmaps (on Redhat). Only a png icon will show up in the
> gnome-panel menu.
>
> I added the subscript/superscript entries to ap_TB_LabelSet_DaDK.h but
> there's still no icon on the toolbar after I recompiled. There's no need
> for a special icon for danish here.
>
> The italics_K is too spindly for me, but alas I'm no designer. Feel free to
> bark with laughter like a rabid hyena on drugs at my feeble attempt ;-)
> Oddly abiword wouldn't compile when I tried to use it.

I've committed all these changes (new K (a little bolder) icon to match
the English italic, superscript/subscript, and GNOME integration
with icon and application entry).

Something else I've noticed is that the Red Hat application entry
files (stored as abi/src/pkg/linux/rpm/data/abiword.desktop) reserves
entries for localized strings. Birger has provided the [Da] translation,
but we'll need more translations for more localized installations.

--
Shaw Terwilliger