commit: word importer improvements (fixes bugs #630-632)

Subject: commit: word importer improvements (fixes bugs #630-632)
From: Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:43:22 CST

The importer separates out some of the special breaks and marks
characters, including line, column, and page breaks. Section breaks should
now be correctly identifiy and removed, as well. This fixes bugs #630,
#631, and #632, as far as I can tell.

Also, I use wv's code page handlers to convert incoming text to unicode
now, and I'm faking the Page-Break-Before-Paragraph property by
just inserting a page break. If, when, there's a corresponding AbiWord
property for this, I'll change it to that.

And finally, I made some changes in anticipation of a field
parser/handler, so those will start becoming supported soon.

Let me know if anyone sees problems.

Justin