commit -- Indonesian translation (fwd)

Subject: commit -- Indonesian translation (fwd)
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 10:47:03 CST

Tim Allen wrote:
> This is probably redundant, so apologies in advance, but Robert Sievers
> just replied to one of my earlier attempts at sending this to the mailing
> list, suggesting I should send it direct to you. I had already sent it
> direct to Paul Rohr, but whatever, may as well share the joy a bit
> further, since it's Christmas :-). It's a small patch, so hopefully I'm
> not going to bring your mailserver to its knees.

Thanks for the patch! I've committed the updates to the menu set, label
set, and strings for IdID (Indonesian), and upon testing it, things
look great.

[from an earlier message]
> I'm not 100% sure what the country and language codes for Indonesia are -
> I'm assuming that "IdID" is a reasonable guess. Anyone who knows better
> should correct me.

IdID looks correct to me. ISO language codes can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/iso639a.html. ISO country codes can be
found at ftp://ftp.ripe.net/iso3166-countrycodes

--
Shaw Terwilliger