FYI -- new toolbar buttons added

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 19:32:37 -0800

One consequence of all the layout engine work that Eric's been doing
recently is that it's *much* easier to add formatting features.

For example, today I added formatter support and toolbar buttons to control
interparagraph and interline spacing. This means that as soon as Jeff's
gotten the rulers finished, you'll be able to control all paragraph settings
from the GUI directly, instead of having to modify the files by hand.

A few notes:

1. A full rebuild of tonight's anonymous CVS drop will be needed.

2. I whipped up a few quick pixmaps, so don't blame tigert if they're ugly.

3. Yes, we will eventually add a proper paragraph settings dialog, too. :-)

Enjoy!

Paul