Re: abi_config.h?

Dan Schreiber (dan@csfactory.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:46:19 -0600

ut_regex.c was put in for AbiCalc, which has been subsequently removed from
the tree, as was abi_config.h awhile later.

I don't believe ut_regex.c is being used in AbiWord - can anyone verify
this? If so, it probably should be removed from the tree, or at least the
reference to abi_config.h removed...