Mentioned in MS Trial...

James (jamesl@albany.net)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 02:26:24 -0500

Just thought I'd post this small piece of news - AbiSource has been brought
up in the MS trial (along with several other open source projects).

One point that it has been mentioned is at:
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/trial/transcripts/jan99/01-28-am.htm
approximately 1/4 of the way down - search on "Abi Source" without the
quotes and you should find it no problem.

For obvious reasons, I'm not quoting this whole thing, but it calls the
current efforts "...a very high-quality word processor for the linux
environment..."

As usual, they forget important facts, as in this is cross-platform :/

Jim