What you will see tonight

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:55:25 -0600

Jeff has been working on reducing the amount of screen flicker while
scrolling. As usual, he has done a great job. Of course, now all of the
bugs laying underneath the surface that were being masked by our
unnecessary and excessive formatting redraws have become visible.

So if you download the CVS tree tonight, it may not look pretty. In the
long run, however, the performance gain will be well worth it.

As always, if you find anything, check bugzilla, and log it. I'll be
doing so tomorrow, and hopefully I should find most of them.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist
www.abisource.com
217-356-0105 ext 262