Cafe Con Leche Quote of the Day....

John Brewer (jbrewer@jera.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:31:03 -0800

http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/

I look forward to the day that we have an XML based full featured word
processor, where the editor supplies the requisite style sheets and writers
can just write to their hearts content without the need of specialized data
formats. No more worrying whether or not the editor is using an older
version of Word, never having to reconstruct style sheets. If and when such
an application comes up, if it isn't from Microsoft then they will be
running scared.

--Kurt Cagle on the Computer Book Publishing mailing list

John Brewer
Jera Design

Double-click anywhere with JarRunner! http://www.jera.com/jarrunner/