ABI Word

Michelle WIlliams (michellesc@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:48:19 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC552.53F4E0E0

I recently downloaded, and installed ABI Word. When I try to insert =
"date & time" or other features like "page setup" I get "dialog not =
implemented". What does this mean and how is it corrected? =20

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC552.53F4E0E0

I recently downloaded, and installed = ABI=20 Word.  When I try to insert "date & time" or other = features=20 like "page setup" I get "dialog not implemented".  What does this = mean and=20 how is it corrected?
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC552.53F4E0E0--