Re: ABI Word

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sun, 04 Jul 1999 11:52:55 -0500

At 12:48 PM 7/3/99 -0000, Michelle WIlliams wrote:

and installed ABI Word. When I try to insert "date & time" or other
features like "page setup" I get "dialog not implemented". What does
this mean and how is it corrected?

</color></bold>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

That means nobody has coded that part of AbiWord yet. The Open Source
development model works because people from all over the world work
together to build what the typical software company cannot.

This particular message is left as a reminder to AbiWord developers that
this particular feature still needs to be added.

Robert Sievers

Open Source Evangelist