Can you add Word95 Support?

Wayne Porter (wporter@tcac.net)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:27:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC7FE.C0C8FA90

I notice AbiWord can import Word97 docs, but not Word95 docs. I am =
still using Word95 and really don't want to upgrade to Word97 because =
Word95 works fine and I wouldn't gain anything. Can you add the ability =
to import Word95 docs?

Cheers,

Wayne Porter
wporter@tcac.net

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC7FE.C0C8FA90

I notice AbiWord can import Word97 docs, but not Word95 docs.  = I am=20 still using Word95 and really don't want to upgrade to Word97 because = Word95=20 works fine and I wouldn't gain anything.  Can you add the ability = to import=20 Word95 docs?

Cheers,

Wayne Porter
wporter@tcac.net

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEC7FE.C0C8FA90--