Core dumps

coire cadeau (coire@telusplanet.net)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:28:10 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

I've been trying to use abiword under RHL 6.0 with all the updates on a
Pentium. One recurring bug is that often when I highlight something and
press backspace to delete it, abiword core dumps and I lose everything up
to my last save.

Just thought I'd mention it. It has happened twice, and I've tried to
produce a document twice.

coire

--
                        coire cadeau        {sunset gun: xmit params}
                                            {cjsr-fm88.5mhz edmonton}