Re: XP Questions

Robert G. Werner (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize for whatever I said that was inflamatory and infuriating. All
I wanted to say was that as a user of Abiword, I really respect the
decisions the Abisource team has been makeing in terms of leading this
project.
I think Abiword is a really interesting development community and I've been
really priviledged to listen in and even offer a few small ideas.
If my words offended I'm really sorry.

Robert G. Werner
rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Jeff Hostetler wrote:

> Jeff Hostetler wrote:
> > we looked at wxWindows about a year ago, but at the time it wasn't ready
> > for our needs. they've come a long way since then and if we were starting
> > from scratch today, our answer might be different....
>
> Tom Ryan wrote:
>
> Robert G. Werner wrote:
>
> gentlemen, please, let me rephrase.

[snip]