Bug report & comments

Ken Kinder (ken@velocitypenguin.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:35:44 -0600

First of all, AbiWord doesn't seem to be talking to my X server very
well. The main editor widget - the dark grey part(?) spills messily
over well past the window, into other windows and my desktop. My X
server is the 3DFX X Server for a Voodoo 3 graphics card.

What can I do to help narrow the problem? My guess would be it's a
problem with some acceloration feature you're using that?

Comment: I'd like to see AbiWord become like a cooler version of lyx! I
would really like to edit my document in terms of chapters, sections,
footnotes, headers, etc. and not worry about its presentation (work that
out in a DTD's style sheet)...

--

Ken Kinder bouncing@velocitypenguin.com - ken@x13.com