Spam filter deleting messages...

James (beast_jim@bigfoot.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:10:33 -0400

Hello all - sorry for the ot post, but I have a spam filter eliminating junk
mail (I have been getting a LOT lately). It looks at the To: field, and
basically eliminates all messages that aren't to an approved address.

I have naturally placed abiword-dev@abisource.com in my approved list,
however I find that fully half of all messages fail to use this address in
the To: field... therefore I am seeing them moved to my temporary spam
folder.

I have tried adding this address as a CC: field, where it is normally
otherwise placed, but that breaks my filter.

So this is a request: Please, if it isn't too much trouble, place the
abiword-dev@abisource.com address somewhere in the To: field (it can be
combined with any other names without breaking my filters). I don't want to
miss any messages because they get lost - and I don't have time to deal with
the spam on a per message basis.

Thanks all... again, sorry for the O.T. post...

Jim