Re: commit -- more clipboard functionality

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@sourcegear.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 17:19:37 -0500

Jeff Hostetler wrote:
> Justin Bradford wrote:
> > I know you can pass more than that just plain text, but why not just the
> > GTK code for this? Then you get copy/paste and drag&drop for basically all
> > apps, including Motif-based apps and those using a direct interface to
> > XSelections. The code really shouldn't be too bad. I'll dig around
> > xap/unix and take a look.
>
> cool. i was hoping that someone who knew what they were talking about
> would volunteer a suggestion.... :-)

As far as I know GTK only does the Selection stuff for you... and it's
just a wrapper to the X Selection stuff with some code to interpret
targets for Motif, etc.

It's all hanging around in gtk-1.2.3/gtk/gtkselection.[ch] and
works like the X selection stuff.

--
Shaw Terwilliger