abiword

Wayne R Gray (wrgray@tampabay.rr.com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:28:20 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BED773.1C5388C0

We are a systems integrator, and have been promoting Linux OS for over a =
year now. I like what you guys are doing, and have the following =
suggestions.

What are your plans for distribution? What support fee per license will =
you need from companies like us that provide integrated turnkey hw/sw PC =
solutions and want to include a basic level of product customer support =
for all apps.

I have found over the years that for the non-tech PC user, if it isn't =
on the Toolbar, they probably won't use it. A few of the more useful =
Icons for a non-techie that I would like to see are the following =
Toolbar Icons: 1) Fit to Window (in addition to your zoom combo box). 2) =
Bullets. 3) Numbering. 4) Time. 5) Date. and 6) A Combo Box that list =
and provides easy access to the available standard and user custom =
Templates.

I am sure that some of the above are in the works already. Keep up the =
good work, I look forward to putting your product on all our Linux PCs.

Wayne R. Gray - VP Engineering, Lewis & Associates, Inc.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BED773.1C5388C0

We are a = systems integrator,=20 and have been promoting Linux OS for over a year now.  I like what = you guys=20 are doing, and have the following suggestions.

What are your plans for distribution? What support = fee per=20 license will you need from companies like us that provide integrated = turnkey=20 hw/sw PC solutions and want to include a basic level of product customer = support=20 for all apps.

I have found over the years that for the non-tech PC = user, if=20 it isn't on the Toolbar, they probably won't use it.  A few of = the =20 more useful Icons for a non-techie that I would like to see are the = following=20 Toolbar Icons: 1) Fit to Window (in addition to your zoom combo box). 2) = Bullets. 3) Numbering. 4) Time. 5) Date. and 6) A Combo Box that list = and=20 provides easy access to the available standard and user custom=20 Templates.

I am sure that some of the above are in the works = already.=20 Keep up the good work, I look forward to putting your product on all our = Linux=20 PCs.

Wayne R. Gray - VP Engineering, Lewis & = Associates,=20 Inc.
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BED773.1C5388C0--