Re: feature request

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:16:29 -0700

At 05:09 PM 7/27/99 -0400, Mario Bonito wrote:

there,

<bold><smaller> Congradulations on AbiWord, it great and simple, just
the way a word processor should use it. I am having some problems with
most of the features for this program are missing, almost all format keys
are not setup and so forth. I am using windows98 and was told to mail you
guys/gals with this comment. Can you help??

</smaller></bold>

<bold><smaller> Mario

Thanks for the kind words.

As an Open Source project, we're always getting help from new developers

who'd like to help add features to the product. The message you're
seeing

for unimplemented features is a placeholder which tells those people
exactly

where to go in the source code to start adding code for that feature.

Paul